Outdoor Recreation Code of Ethics
- Consider myself an invited guest of the landowner, and conduct myself
so that I will be welcome in the future.
- Recognize the rights and privileges of others sharing the same lands
- Understand habits and habitats of the species, the regulations,
and the fragile nature of the environment.
- Treat game with profound respect, engaging only in fair chase and
seeking primarily a priceless outdoor experience.
- Avoid hunting practices that degrade the safety and quality of the
- Avoid irresponsible use of alcohol and other drugs during outdoor
- Exercise care when dealing with fire and smoking materials.
- Support fish and game laws and harvest quotas so that future generations
can have the same outdoor experiences we now enjoy.